1) Betty Botter bought some butter.
“But,” she said. “This butter’s bitter.
If I put it in my batter it will make my batter bitter.”
So she bought a bit of butter, Better than her bitter butter.
And she put it in her batter and her batter wasn’t bitter.
So ‘twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.
2) Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit.
Did Billy Button buy a buttered biscuit?
If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
Where's the buttered biscuit Billy Button bought??
3) Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
4) Once a fellow met a fellow — In a field of beans.
Said a fellow to a fellow, — «If a fellow asks a fellow,
Can a fellow tell a fellow — What a fellow means?»
5) I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
6) If you understand, say «understand».
If you don't understand, say «don't understand».
But if you understand and say «don't understand».
How do I understand that you understand? Understand?
7) She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
1) If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way he is doctoring doctors?
2) «When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctors the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way»
3) A tutor who tooted the flute, tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, 'Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?'
4) If two watches were watching two watches, which watch would watch which watch?
Which watch did which watch wear and which watch wore which watch?
5) How many cans can a canner can, if a canner can can cans?
A canner can can as many cans as a canner can, if a canner can can cans.
6) I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. And on a slitted sheet I sit. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.
1) Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
2) The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.
3) The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
4) Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy… was he???
5) A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
6) If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
7) How much wood could a wood chopper chop, if a wood chopper could chop wood?
1) Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
2) A sailor went to sea
To see, what he could see.
And all he could see
Was sea, sea, sea.
3) Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
4) These thousands of tricky tongue twisters trip thrillingly off the tongue.
5) I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
6) Jolly juggling jesters jauntily juggled jingling jacks.
7) A big bug bit the little beetle but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
8) Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king's kitchen.
1) I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
2) I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
3) A box of mixed biscuits, a mixed biscuit box.
4) Do tongue twisters twist your tongue?
5) Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
6) Six sick slick slim sycamore saplings.
7) Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles sticks.
8) Is this your sister's sixth zither, sir?
9) The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
10) Crisp crusts crackle and crunch.
11) Tie a knot, tie a knot.
Tie a tight, tight knot.
Tie a knot in the shape of a nought.
12) Freshly-fried fat flying fish
RED BULB BLUE BULB RED BULB BLUE BULB (RED BLOOD BLUE BLOOD)
Bubble bobble, bubble bobble, bubble bobble …
Double bubble gum, bubbles double.
Rubber baby-buggy bumpers.
Upper roller lower roller Upper roller lower roller …
Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People …
Daddy draws doors. Daddy draws doors. Daddy draws doors …
Friendly Fleas and Fire Flies, Friendly Fleas and Fire Flies …
Penny's pretty pink piggy bank
One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.
baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo......
Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya.