Лекция: Раскройте скобки употребив глаголы в соответствующем времени, лице, и числе. Переведите предложения.
1) She ( to finish ) already her research work and is going to publish the results soon.
2) The students ( to learn ) a lot about the latest discoveries in psychology, because they ( to read ) lots of books.
3) Chronic bronchitis ( to represent ) the single largest cause of absence from work in Britain now.
4) Since 1900 there ( to be ) great changes in woman’s position in Britain.
5) In 1900 for example, women ( to spend ) almost all of their adult lives in taking care of the children.
6) By this time tomorrow he ( to complete ) his work.
7) He ( to read ) a book at five o’clock yesterday.
8) — You ( to go ) for a walk with me? — I ( to be ) sorry, I can’t. I ( to do ) my homework. I ( not to write ) the English exercise yet. If you ( to wait ) for me, I ( to go ) with you in half an hour.
9) What you ( to do ) while I ( to explain ) the rule?
10) We ( to learn ) English for the next five years.
2 Заполните пропуски модальными глаголами или эквивалентами модальных глаголов в соответствующем времени (can/could, may, should, must, have to, to be to ).
1) We … learn at least ten English words every day.
2) … I ask you to explain the rule once more.
3) You … take the book. I don’t need it.
4) The children … to stay indoors, as it was raining.
5) He … not join the party. He was busy.
6) You … not make notes in the book.
7) You … to do that work the day before yesterday.