Лекция: Exercise 2.3
Compete the sentences. Use the First conditional.
1. If you/ join/ a gym/ I/ join/ too. If you join a gym, I will join too.
2. If you/ take/ these pills/ you/ start/ feel/ better/ very soon
3. If I/ go out/ I/ close/ the window
4. We/ catch/ the train/ if we/ run
5. If I/ not feel/ well/ tomorrow/ I/ stay at home
6. If she/ have/ time/ she/ call/ you
7. Mike/ support/ his daughter/ if she/ enter/ university
8. Polly/ be satisfied/ if she/ be successful/ in her career
9. If my company/ buy/ me/ a mobile/ I/ keep it on/ all the time
10. John/ accept/ the job offer/ if the employer/ agree to his conditions.
11. If we/ come to an arrangement/ tomorrow/ we/ start/ the business/ next week.
12. I/ be/ very careful/ if they/ offer me/ to work abroad.
Write the questions.
1. What / Kevin / do/ he / fail the exam? What will Kevin do if he fails the exam?
2. Who / they / invite / their daughter / win the competition?
3. What / you / do / there / be a fire?
4. What / Albert / do / he / decide to set up his own business?
5. Who / you / ask for advice / you / have a problem?
6. What / happen / people / eat only fast food?
7. How much / Donna / earn/ she / star in that film?
8. Where / we / go shopping / the local store / not work?
9. When / I / find out the results / I / take the exam next week?
10. How long / you / stay in the US / you / not find a good job?
Time and conditional clauses