Лекция: Exercise 1.2
Use the Present Continuous to write questions about your plans for the future and answer them.
1. you / go out / tonight? Are you going out tonight? – Yes, I am./No, I’m not.
2. next week / you / study?
3. do / what / you / next weekend?
4. take exams / you / when ?
5. you / tomorrow / play football?
6. tomorrow evening / you / see / anyone?
7. you/ at the weekend / go home?
8. leave home / on Monday/ what time / you?
9. tonight/ come/ your friends/ to see you?
Complete the sentences with be going to + one of these verbs.
1. Eddy is learning Italian. He is going to travel to Italy.
2. Hurry up! It’s nearly ten o’clock! You … .
3. Andrew is in his fifth year at university. He … in May.
4. My parents are coming tomorrow. I … them my new flat.
5. Look at that tree! It … down!
6. There’s a good film on TV this evening. … you … it?
7. I … Tina a message because I can’t get her on the mobile.
8. I didn’t understand the grammar rule yesterday. The teacher … it to me after classes.
9. We don’t like going to the library. We … the Internet to write our report.
10. My dad bought a TV yesterday, but it was broken. – … he … it?
11. What a beautiful dress! – Yes, I … it for the wedding.
12. My two brothers are starting their own business. They … wine.