Лекция: Формы глагола в Future Simple
|Число||Утвердительная форма||Отрицательная форма||Вопросительная форма|
|Ед и мн||I (you, he, she, it, we, they) will ask||I (you, he, she, it, we, they) won’t* ask||Will I (you, he, she, it, we, they) ask?|
* won’t = will not (willn’t)
23. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct Present Simple or Future Simple form.
1. I (to play) chess tomorrow. 2. I (not to play) chess tomorrow. 3. You (to play) chess tomorrow? 4. He (to play) chess every day. 5. He (not to play) chess every day. 6. He (to play) chess every day? 7. Nick (to go) to school every day. 8. Nick (to go) to school tomorrow. 9. You (to come) to my place next Sunday? 10. You (to read) this book next week? 11. You (to read) books every day? 12. I (not to see) him tomorrow. 13. She (to dance) every day. 14. She (to dance) tomorrow? 15. He (to go) to the theatre tomorrow. 16. We (to go) to school in the morning. 17. You (to help) your mother tomorrow? 18. My brother (to play) the guitar every evening. 19. They (not to take) care of the garden next summer. 20. You (to like) apples? 21. You (to eat) apples tomorrow?
24. Rewrite the text using Past Simple.
On Tuesday I get up at half past six. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands and face and clean my teeth. Then I dress, go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son gets up and has breakfast. I have breakfast with my son. My son eats a sandwich and drinks a cup of tea. I don't drink tea. I drink coffee. After breakfast my son leaves home for school. I don’t leave home with my son. On Tuesday I don’t work in the morning. I work in the afternoon. In the evening I am at home. My husband and my son are at home, too. We rest in the evening. My son watches TV, my husband reads newspapers and I do some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock we I go to bed.
25. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct Present Simple, Past or Future Simple form.
1. I (to go) to bed at ten o’clock every day. 2. I (to go)to bed at ten o’clock yesterday. 3. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock tomorrow. 4. I (not to go) to the cinema every day. 5. I (not to go) to the cinema yesterday. 6. I (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. 7. You (to watch) TV every day? 8. You (to watch) TV yesterday? 9. You (to watch) TV tomorrow? 10. When you (to leave) home for school every day? 11. When you (to leave) home for school yesterday? 12. When you (to leave) home for school tomorrow? 13. My brother (to go) to work every day. He (to leave) home at a quarter past eight. As the office he (to work) at (to be) near our house, he (to walk) there. He (not to take) a bus. Yesterday he (not to go) to work. Yesterday he (to get) up at nine o’clock. 14. You (to have) a PT lesson yesterday? – No, I.…. 15. What you (to buy) at the shop yesterday? – I (to buy) a book.